- What is SSL?
- Why SSL?
- PKI Overview
- SSL Certificate Features
- Ordering a Certificate
- What is a CSR?
- SSL Certificate Installation
- SSL Certificate Errors
- SSL Details
- Special Types
- Copying a Certificate
- SSL Host Headers in IIS 7
- The Most Common Java Keytool Keystore Commands
- SSL Certificates in Google Chrome
- How to use SSL Certificates with Exchange 2007
- Free SSL Certificates from a Free Certificate Authority
Citrix Secure Gateway SSL Installation Instructions
If the Citrix Secure Gateway is on Windows, use the IIS certificate installation instructions. If you have Access Gateway 8.0 Enterprise Edition follow these instructions:
- When you receive your signed certificate from the certificate authority, and pair it with the private key you generated earlier and install it to the /nsconfig/ssl directory on the Access Gateway.
- Then at a command prompt, type:
add ssl certKey
-cert<]] [(-key [-password]) | -fipsKey ] [-inform ( DER | PEM )] [-expiryMonitor ( ENABLED | DISABLED ) [-notificationPeriod
- You can view the certificate and private key you installed on the Access Gateway using the show ssl certkey command. This command shows the details of the certificate and private key combinations and also the number of days left before the certificate expires. For example:
show ssl certkey
1) Name: certkey_1
Cert Path: /nsconfig/ssl/certs/rsa/rsa2048.pem
Key Path: /nsconfig/ssl/certs/rsa/rsa2048key.
Status: Valid, Days to expiration:968
Certificate Expiry Monitor: DISABLED
Useful Citrix Secure Gateway SSL Links
- Citrix Access Gateway 8.0 Enterprise Edition Documentation
- Citrix Access Gateway 4.5 Enterprise Edition Documentation
- Convert PFX Certificate to PEM Format for Use with Citrix Access Gateway