Ensim Pro SSL Installation Instructions
- Download the certificates from your certificate authority and put them with the private key that you generated earlier. You will need to open them in a text editor and copy the encrypted text into Ensim Pro.
- Log in to the Administrator console and choose the website you are securing.
- Click the Shortcuts tab on the Home page.
- In the shortcuts area of the Home page, click Import SSL Certificate in the Web Server section.
- In the Save SSL Certificate window, copy the certificate information from the text editor, then paste it into the Server Certificate box. This should be the primary certificate for your domain name.
- If you received an intermediate certificate, copy it from the text editor and paste it into the Intermediate Certificate text box. This is an optional field, and can be left blank if the certificate authority does not provide you with an intermediate certificate.
- Click Import.
- To finish installing the SSL certificate, you must have your service provider restart your site's Web server. Your site is not secure until your service provider notifies that your site's Web server has been restarted.
Useful Ensim Pro SSL Links
Ensim Pro SSL Installation Instructions Comments