- How to Create and Install an Apache Self Signed Certificate
- The Most Common Java Keytool Keystore Commands
- How to Create a Self Signed Certificate using Java Keytool
- SSL Host Headers in IIS 7
- Free SSL Certificates from a Free Certificate Authority
OpenSSL CSR Wizard
If you make a lot of CSRs using OpenSSL, you probably get tired of typing the same information over and over again and would welcome anything to make the process easier. DigiCert has released a new tool, similar to their Exchange 2007 CSR Command Wizard, which makes the process of making a CSR very simple. Just paste in your company information and common name and the OpenSSL CSR Wizard will generate a single OpenSSL command that you can paste in your terminal to generate your CSR and private key.